Monday, July 14, 2008


I barely have to think of what to write about, because everyone's sending me great info! So, thanks! Here's the latest one that my friend Josh sent me: The Sustainable Living Roadshow, which, according to their website, is "a sophisticated and dynamic tour designed to educate, entertain, inspire and empower individuals and communities across the globe with information and tools necessary to live in more direct sustainable harmony with the earth. It represents a new paradigm of businesses, travel, education and entertainment."

The event is coming to Emory Sept. 20...I can't seem to find out exactly what they'll be doing, but I'll try to get the info and post some more info asap...what I do know so far is that they're educators and entertainers who will be traveling in renewable fuel vehicles to empower people to implement more green initiatives in their communities. How cool??

No comments: